Andrew joined Bessemer Investors after spending eight years at Pegasus Capital Advisors, where he was a Vice President. While at Pegasus, Andrew focused on middle market private equity and growth equity transactions across a wide range of industries including industrial processing and services, insurance, media publishing, hospitality, and consumer/retail.
Andrew received an undergraduate degree in Finance and Health Care Management and Policy from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Current Boards of Directors include:
Previous Boards of Directors include:
- Resource Pro (Insurance Services)
- Olympus Insurance (Insurance)
- Organix Recycling (Industrial Services)
- Universal Lubricants (Industrial Services)
- Six Senses Resorts and Spas (Consumer)
- Raison d’Etre Spas (Consumer)
- Carol’s Daughter (Consumer / Beauty)
- Spirit Music Group (Media)