Andrew joined Bessemer Investors after spending eight years at Pegasus Capital Advisors, where he was a Vice President. While at Pegasus, Andrew focused on middle market private equity and growth equity transactions across a wide range of industries including industrial services, insurance, and consumer.
Andrew received an undergraduate degree in Finance and Health Care Management and Policy from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Current Boards of Directors include:
Previous Boards of Directors include:
- Resource Pro (Insurance)
- Olympus Insurance (Insurance)
- Organix Recycling (Industrial Services)
- Universal Lubricants (Industrial Services)
- Six Senses Resorts and Spas (Consumer)
- Raison d’Etre Spas (Consumer)
- Carol’s Daughter (Consumer)
- Spirit Music Group (Media)