Bohdan joined Bessemer Investors from Olympus Partners, where he was an Associate focused on middle market private equity transactions across a wide range of industries including business services, packaging, industrials, and consumer. Prior to Olympus, Bohdan was an Investment Banking Analyst at Harris Williams & Co. in their Business Services Group focused on mergers and acquisitions.
Bohdan graduated from the University of Minnesota with dual degrees, triple majoring in Finance, Entrepreneurial Management, and German Studies.
Current portfolio responsibilities:
Previous portfolio responsibilities include:
- Vaco (Business Services / Staffing)
- Liqui-Box (Packaging / Food & Beverage)
- Petmate (Pet)
- Phoenix Services (Facility / Industrial Services)
- AmSpec (Testing, Inspection, and Certification)
- Rise Baking (Consumer / Food & Beverage)