David joined Bessemer Investors after 17 years at Warburg Pincus, where he was a Managing Director and Co-Head of the Industrial and Business Services team, and also a member of the Executive Management Group. While at Warburg Pincus, David was involved in over 60 transactions. Previously, David was a Managing Director at Butler Capital for 11 years, where he focused on investments in the industrial, consumer, and services sectors. Over the course of his career has served on the board of 26 private and public companies.
David received an MBA from Harvard Business School and an undergraduate degree in Economics from Wesleyan University.
Current Boards of Directors include:
- Leonard Valve Company
- Mas Restaurant Group
- TransDigm Group (Aerospace, NYSE)
- Builders FirstSource (Building Products, NASDAQ)
Previous Boards of Directors include:
- Allied Universal (Security)
- Aramark (Food/Facility Services, NYSE)
- Neiman Marcus (Retail)
- Polypore (Filtration, NASDAQ)
- Scotsman Industries (Food Equipment Manufacturer)
- TriMark (Food Equipment Distributor)
Chairman of the Finance Committee and Board Member – Good Shepherd Services, a $90 million social services agency in New York City serving disadvantaged youth and their families.
Member – Wesleyan University President’s Council