Matthew joined Bessemer Investors after nearly 7 years at CI Capital Partners, where he was a Principal focused on middle market investing in the industrial, business, healthcare and consumer services sectors. While at CI, Matthew served on the board of six portfolio companies, and was involved in over 70 transactions. Previously, Matthew spent two years as an associate at Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, where he oversaw three investments. Prior to Morgan Stanley, Matthew was an analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in the Financial Institutions Group.
Matthew received an undergraduate degree in History, summa cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania.
Current Boards of Directors include:
Previous Board of Directors involvement include:
- SavATree (Consumer and Business Services / Tree, Shrub and Lawn Care)
- Maroon Group (Industrials / Specialty Chemical Distribution)
- Intrapac (Industrials / Packaging)
- Epiphany Dermatology (Healthcare / Dermatology)
- Cadmus Group (Government and Business Services)
- Residential Landscaping Platform (Consumer Services / Landscaping)
- EmployBridge (Business Services / Staffing)